The other day investigative journalist David J. Johnson found President Donald Trump tax returns in his mailbox. Watch this short interview with Rachel Maddow to get a complete understanding of why Trump has fought so hard to keep his returns from being revealed.
For me though...I'm not surprised and I know the real reason he doesn't want is return disclosed is because he's done absolutely nothing wrong. He used the tax code for business which legally allows him to reduce his tax footprint and pay the least amount in taxes as possible.
The cool thing about it though...you can do the very same thing. simply click here to learn how joining Project 1,000 can be a financial game changer for you.
Learn how Project 1,000 can help you minimize your taxes too and put you on the road to building wealth!
In the hustle and bustle of today's microwave environment, few people find the time to stop and think. It's this lack of inward reflection that's causing the poor decisions, mental fatigue and just about every other problem that we see manifested as failure or limited success. Today we talk about 5 benefits of quiet time and how this single adjustment in your life can literally make all of the difference.
5 Benefits of inward reflection:
1. Perspective - When you earnestly search the recesses of your soul it helps shape your perspective and vision.
2. Conviction - Looking with in convicts you to take responsibility for your current condition.
3. Growth - Nothing helps a person grow more than taking responsibility and focusing on improving themselves vs. point fingers and people and things around them.
4. Change - When there is grow, change is a natural by product. You begin to see things differently because you are different. Therefore seeing things differently cause you to respond differently.
5. Conditions Change - When you change inside the conditions around you change. According to the mental law of correspondence, your external conditions are a direct reflection of your internal reality. First within then without.
Check out the replay of today's show for further commentary. Be sure to leave us a comment and share.
Please Support Today's Show Sponsors
Wealth strategist and entrepreneur H Cortez has pledge to help 1,000 families in 2017 start their own business, eliminate debt and start investing click here to learn more!
This non-profit organization teaches entrepreneurship and leadership skills to kids in the St. Louis Metro area. To learn more or make donations click here!
Want to learn the real estate game form some of the best in the business. Get all of the inside scoop on what it really take to win with real estate. Click here to learn more.
Time: our most precious asset, yet we spend a considerable amount of it chasing a dollar. What if there was a way to get those dollars to chase you? It's called passive income.
Daily Proverb Sponsored by: Your Add Here - Advertise with the Financial Health Mentor on Talking Money in the Morning LIVE!
Daily Book Excerpt: Today's excerpt comes from "Are You Fired Up?" by Anne Whiting
Daily Book Excerpt Sponsor: The Notary Business School - Become a mobile notary today. Click here to learn how.
This months book list: My personal goal is to read 5 books per month. See the books on the list for the month so far. Your purchase of these books through my affiliate link earns me a small commission which helps in the production of the show so by investing in yourself you're investing in me too.
1. Overcoming Time Poverty - Bill Quain, Ph.D
2. The 21 Day Financial Fast - Michelle Singletary
3. Are You Fired Up? - Anne Whiting
4. Think and Grow Rich, A Black Choice - Dr Dennis Kimbro
5. Own or Be Owned, The black man's guide to wealth creation in America - Andre C Hatchett
This Months Book List is sponsored by: IAmCortez.com - Click here to learn how to make money online from home in as little as 30 minutes per day!
Pleas comment and share!
Please share and leave us a comment.
H Cortez aka Financial Health Mentor to the Working Class
Dave Ramsay Course
Black Economic Empowerment
Home Based Business
How To Build Wealth
How To Reduce Taxes
Talking Money In The Morning LIVE Archives
Wealthy Black People