Maryland has 5 of the top 10 wealthiest black communities in the country and three of these communities are in Prince George County. I don't know about you but I never imagined that 5 of the richest black communities would be in Maryland.
10. Uniondale, NY - Average family income $76,553
9. Hillcrest, NY - Average family income $76,960
8. Friendly MD, - Average family income $82,827
7. Woodmore, MD - Average family income $103,438
6. Kettering, MD - Average family income $107,008
5. Fort Washington, MD - Average family income $114,243
4. Mitchellville, MD - Average family income $118,824
3. Ladera Heights, CA - Average family income $132,824
2. Baldwin Hills, CA - also know as Black Beverly Hills Average family income $157,033
1. View Park-Windsor, CA - Average family income $159,168
I would have thought Georgia would have made the list. After all some do consider it the Black Mecca. Can you even have a Mecca without a significant amount of wealth. Oh well...perhaps that's a post for another day. Comment and let us know what you think of this list.
10 Richest Black Communities in America
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think of this list. Are there any communities that we missed! Share if you like this kinda stuff.
What do wealthy people know about money that you don't? You'd be surprised...Check out Project 1,000 and get a glimpse of the secrets that they're using daily to build, grow and maintain their wealth. Funny thing is though, you can use these secrets too. Click here to learn how!
H Cortez aka Financial Health Mentor to the Working Class
Dave Ramsay Course