Life boils down to your habits? Wealthy people believe differently, think differently and act differently therefore they get different results. Today we list 10 habits that wealthy people have that poor people don't. I'll list them here but check out today's "Talking Money in the Morning LIVE!" show for in depth commentary on each of these habits.
1. Read - Wealthy people exercise their brains by reading daily.
2. Visualize - Wealthy people spend time seeing themselves as the successful person the want to become so that they do the necessary to get them there.
3. Exercise - Take your physical health seriously as it is directly linked to your emotional health. Poor emotional health leads to poor decision making.
4. Seek Council - All wealth people have mentors.
5. Calculated Risks - You can't be afraid to take risks if you want to be successful or wealthy.
6. Positive Self-talk - Wealthy people are always affirming their greatness. Not to others but to themselves.
7. Plan, Plot, Strategize - You can't get where you want to go without a plan or a road map.
8. Rise Early - The ole saying goes..."the early bird get's the worm." Wealthy people really believe that.
9. Invest in themselves - Wealthy people are always investing their time and money into things that will help them grow.
10. Associate with winners - The wealthy make a habit of associating with winners.
Check out the replay of "Talking Money in the Morning LIVE" for more commentary on these 10 habits. Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Please support today's show sponsor
ERGJ Enterprises, certified financial educator wants to help you. Retirement reviews, investment clubs and more. Click here to learn more!
Wealth strategist and entrepreneur H Cortez has pledge to help 1,000 families in 2017 start their own business, eliminate debt and start investing click here to learn more!
Let H Cortez spread the word about your brand on Talking Money in the Morning LVIE! 3 sponsorship packages to choose from. Click here to learn more.
This non-profit organization teaches entrepreneurship and leadership skills to kids in the St. Louis Metro area. To learn more or make donations click here!
Daily Proverb Sponsored by: ERGJ Enterprises - Your Certified Financial Educator - Contact them today for your retirement review. Know what your money is doing. www.ergj.net
Daily Book Excerpt: Today's excerpt is actually a quote form Evan Jefferson - "Stop making excuses...if you can afford trips to the movies, new sneakers, hair weaves, video games or Beyonce tickets, you can also afford to plan your economic future."
Daily Book Excerpt Sponsor: ERGJ Enterprises - Your Certified Financial Educator - Contact them today for your retirement review. Know what your money is doing. www.ergj.net
This months book list: My personal goal is to read 5 books per month. See the books on the list for the month so far. Your purchase of these books through my affiliate link earns me a small commission which helps in the production of the show so by investing in yourself you're investing in me too.
1. Overcoming Time Poverty - Bill Quain, Ph.D
2. The 21 Day Financial Fast - Michelle Singletary
3. Are You Fired Up? - Anne Whiting
4. Think and Grow Rich, A Black Choice - Dr Dennis Kimbro
5. Help us choose our 5th book. Leave us a comment with your suggestions
This Months Book List is sponsored by: IAmCortez.com - Click here to learn how to make money online from home in as little as 30 minutes per day!
Please share and leave us a comment!
H Cortez aka Financial Health Mentor to the Working Class
Dave Ramsay Course
Black Economic Empowerment
Home Based Business
How To Build Wealth
How To Reduce Taxes
Talking Money In The Morning LIVE Archives
Wealthy Black People